A new start! I wanted to write to you since long ago, but ever since the previous blog being exposed to familiar people, there are much more privacy and confidential elements, pulling back my truthful feeling towards you.. ^0^. Sorry that I dint update much on the previous blog...
How is your life over there? What stupid question am I asking for? Anyway, I am seriously happy and contended to be colleague with you, which I will never thought of that in my whole life. It is totally a different level of feelings to be with, even though we work in different locations. However, I will appreciate what I have currently now. Actually, even though you can't go to Australia with me, but at least I know at this right moment, I am with you.
I never think of becoming a tutor previously. I thought want to have a simple life, helping out my mother, but somehow there are some faiths between you and me. I know that there is a link, binding both of us, to be together eventually. Ever since the first day I met you in UTAR during orientation, sitting just 1 seat away from me, the feeling of so near yet so far, I knew is you . Most likely I know that you can't recall all this. Basic professional assignment, brought both of us even closer. Slowly, from calculus class, linear algebra, probabilities classes are just like some kinds of chain, tied up our relationship to a closer distance. Now we both have graduated, I am really glad that our relationship are even closer than ever. I do not how long it will last on, but what I really hope is I can be with you forever. Who knows one day, our children will become couples, then we both become a closer relatives. I know all these dreams are beautiful, and I know that not all dreams can be acheived, but I will try to achieve them.
Thanks for staying besides me all the while. I really do appreciate having you along. Arigato, Mizuho-san!
Miyuki
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment