hihi my dear friend,
sorry for the late reply. Knowing that you are going back to Penang today, I am hereby to wish you having a safe and enjoyable trip.
Kinda stress recently as the final is just around the corner. Many things to read but yet little time to study. Somehow get demotivated whenever facing the piles of books to read. Oh gosh, life is kinda miserable now.
Basically nothing much happen, besides entering lectures and studying. Well, tomorrow is a grocery shopping day, hoping that tomorrow can take a slight relax, and back to the normal routine after tomorrow. Oops, haiz, this reminds me that tomorrow I need to clean my apartment again. Haiz, kinda lazy but no choice, still have to do.
I just woke up not long ago, and hoping to do some revision before class, but somehow the words dint really go into my head. Recently learning about stochastic process, which all the while I am not good in handling such questions. Haiz, I really don't like CTF subject, and doubting whether I can pass this subject.
Take care ya my lovely friend.
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment