Saturday, March 26, 2011

To my long distance friend

Hi, long time really didn't see you, it seemed to be like the 1st meeting.

How are you recently? This blog seemed to be abundant for long time ago. I am now still worrying about my report because i still have no idea how to investigate into the problem. Anyway, no matter how still need to finish it, will try my best to do it. About the result, then it is all depend on the lecturer.

I like to guess sometime, i guess that you will open this blog after few months or years i think. Ha, i sounded so bad, this indicates that you are busying until no time to do your personal thing. But this is not from my heart of speaking actually, my heart said, you already forgotten me.

I think i am too care about our relationship, so this will certainly bring you some burden about this because is some one too care about something but you just work like usual way. Suddenly you found that the friend you has is too care about the friendship but not to your extend, it sure will bring you some force.

I am thinking too much sometime. I think that you will leave me someday and you will find some best friend better than me or etc. I think the reason caused me to have this kind of feeling is we both are too good in previously. But the thing makes me sad is i always put you in the 1st place but you always put me in the second place. So it is quite unbalanced sometime. I am not blaming you that you are not putting me in the 1st place, just want to express what i was feeling so far.

I am so glad to have such a good friend like you, in order to reduce the burden of mine for this kind of thinking, i want to release you from my heart. I scared next time i see you, i will have this kind of bad feeling, i have better released you now then only i can release myself.

Suddenly thinking that why i want to write this to you, but anyway, this is the promise that to you, i have to always be faithful and honest. Have to take care and good night.




No comments:

Post a Comment