Sunday, March 28, 2010

Monday

So so so happy and exicted to see your reply. Ya, same as my expectation that you are busy recently, i hope that you can do well on you studies. It is good that you can spend every Sunday for grocerry shopping as you can have some relax rather than every moment in front of your table and with all the book scattered around. Luckily this time back to penang, everything was safe and smooth, the most important thing is No argument happened in between my kuma and my parents. I have been praying for the whole week for this because once in awhile in a year, i hope to have a nice meeting up and eventually the god didn't upset me and performed my wish. Thanks...

I think i am gaining some weight my mother said. I ate quite frequent recently and i think i should send you some of my picture to prove my words. I hope my weight remains after i send you my picture or video. Ha, don't know why, my happy feeling still flying over and over my whole body. Ya, today i need to move my thing to another new building and i wish i could finish everything by today, it sounds like impssible but i do hope i can complete it by today.

I am going to join A looi course as this is the easiest subjects among mathematical science and statistics. I asked Ms Pua, she said i should do what i wanted to do instead of choosing somethign that i dont like. I told her about my situation, she said the same thing, xian1 zhan3 hou4 zou4. But she suggested me to do more chinese writing to gain reputation, and then i can convince my family for my achievement. But i said i cant wait ad, then she said applied statistical is not tough just that lots of assignments. Hence, i think i will choose that. All in all, i will con't what i like as a side dish.

need to rush for class at 12noon, still have 5 mins for me to say bye bye here. Really miss you and i dreamt of you again...cant recall but have some blur image. take care. hope to see your reply

No comments:

Post a Comment