When I was preparing my lunchbox this morning,
I saw there is a rack where usually used for drying the plates and utensils,
A thought came to me,
I wanted to shift that thing away as it is not spacious enough for me to cook.
Suddenly I thought of you ,
don't ask me why... I wouldn't know.
I imagined that with the absence of the rack,
I couldn't put all the washed clean plates over,
and imagine that you will beside me,
receiving those plates I handed to you,
taking a piece of clothes and wipe them dry.
I guess deep in my heart, I still hoping that we have a chance to stay in the same apartment together,
where we cook together,
study together,
shop together,
and who knows bath together (haha)
Well, I guess I am lonely today again,
start to miss you!
Monday, March 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment