Saturday, March 27, 2010

Sunday

Sorry for the late reply. I had been busying around with studies nowadays as things are getting tougher and tougher.

How are you recently? So sorry that I wouldn't able to skype with you on Friday's night. I had been waiting for you till 12 and kinda tired at that point. Kitty did told me that the next day. So sorry about that.

I know that you are currently in Penang, having praying ceremony. Oh my, how much I wish to be in Malaysia as well to pay a visit to my grandfather. However I will think of him deep in my heart.

Yesterday (saturday), Kitty and I went for grocery shopping, spending almost the whole day in the complex. We bought a lot of things, obviously fish heads again. Haha, our main source of food. I think kitty and I would be eating that quite sometime. Maybe in a year!?? haha... Well, it is healthy anyway. How are you diet habit recently? Haven't been seeing you more than a week. Miss you terribly. Haiz, I understand that have your own activities and other friends as well, but kinda sad knowing that we both cannot be as often as usual. Well, I guess perhaps is time for me to have a new gang of friends as well.

Haha, have to boil some soup for today since today is a Sunday. I would like to have some proper meal with soup to prepare myself to have good future. Dear Lord, let's work hard for it... Same to you too ya.
Hope to hear from you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment