Friday, July 17, 2009

concerning

Thanks for coming today to accompany me for 3 hours, you are so nice!!
But one thing that i was quite sad was you didn't want to talk. Somehow the main reason is because of me, my jealousy made you not dare to speak to Looi because you afraid me to angry. Haiz, frankly speaking, my jealousy to you is like a norm, sometime it is not neccessary to bother my feeling. You talk to him la, please, just ignore my feeling. I am ok for that, i wouldn't angry you one. Please, really no need to bother me, ok?

I think i should talk to you more and more as i noticed that you really really seldom open your mouth. I scared one day you don't want to talk to me and i scared the gap between us becomes bigger. Maybe you really have no topic to say, and just listen to us. I am quite sad that you become like this. Don't know why, just sad and sad when the moment i saw you. Maybe like usual, you will speak more than me. But now you didn't. ha, the position now changed to me.

Miyuki, i really love you like the way i love my family. Please be happy ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment