Monday, July 6, 2009

Monday --- nothing much

Dear Mizuho,
Basically today we cant accompany among ourselves since we both are busy with own things. Hehe. How is your lunch with your brother? Hope you enjoy it. Anyway, it needs time to heal, don't worry too much over it.

I just reached home, taken a cup of cereal and a piece of potato bun. I was supposed to go for a bath, but wanted to talk to you over here awhile since I had been outing the whole yesterday, shopping with my mother and had a mother-daughter conversation. I really appreciate at that moment, as my mother seriously does not have sufficient time to talk to me in such a way. Even though our conversation in done while she was driving, but basically I really did enjoy having such atmosphere with my mother.

My parents are heading to Singapore to visit my brother's some kind of ceremony. Most likely I had to rush back early tomorrow as there won't be anyone taking care the centre. I would be the one closing the centre and wait till all the children to go back.

So sad wanted to talk to you a lot today, but because of different slot, so have to deter our conversation. Kinda tired now as there are much more summary to do for my students. Haha. seriously, I didn't realize the anger of teacher looi while kuek was critisizing. Next time I have to be more aware about this. Haha. Perhaps I was really exhausted today and didn't really talk much for it.

How is your day today? Please tell when are you going to find your respective supervisor that works on your master project. I have to bath now and pick up my sister then. Miss you ya!

Miyuki

No comments:

Post a Comment