Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Lots to say.. but

Haha. At last you wrote something. Sorry that I couldn't write much today as my medicine had taken its effect. My head keeps on spinning and spinning, while my eyes is almost half closed. Most likely I am going to sleep in just 2 minute time.
I am not as perfect as you think, eventually I am still a human. You had been knowing that I am seriously a crying baby, usually crying over the small things, and also clumsy for everything. In this sense, you are more sensible and more careful as compared to me, which I know that I will never learn this. Haha. Terrible right?

Don't put in your heart if the students really don't listen to you. I know that standing in front and looking at them not paying attention to you really felt hurt. But remember that there will be someone always for you. Is me!! haha. I will become your good student and listen everything to you, your sadness, frustrated and even happiness! Thanks for letting me becoming your good friend. I really feel proud that having you along.

So sorry that I couldn't take lunch with you, but I believe that you enjoyed it. In fact in the previous blog, I really felt happy because you are trying to reveal your inner part. I love you mizuho. Just like I reveal everything to you, even the deepest part of my heart. No hiding, and no cheating.

Sorry my medicine started its effect. I really can write anymore. Wanted to tell you a lot a lot, so sorry. I will write more and more for you tomorrow. Besides so srry that I couldnt pick up your phone just now as I am not feeling well. Seriously there is too much to say, but .... dup.... (fall asleep on table) .hugs, Mizuho.

From miyuki

1 comment:

  1. haha, you make me want to cry now.Don't know why, every time finished reading this blog, my tears nearly want to burst. You are a crying baby and what you have written always make people cry.Every word you wrote, it is precious to me.I am so happy that at last i can reveal my inner heart to miyuki because you are the one that no one can hide things in front of you.I love you,miyuki, indeed from my inner heart.I am proud to have you around me and listen to me.Perhaps you are angel and i am demon.Angel saves demon and they become the best friend.Thanks for giving me this chance to be around with you.Arigato miyuki. Mizuho sabhisigaru miyuki san. Gambatea Miyuki !!!

    ReplyDelete