Today suppose able to be with you quite long, but you are busy with consultation today. So nothing much to talk to and nothing much to be done.
Happy that we able to take breakfast together, even though we just took a glass of drink. Hehe. I won! hehe.. Thanks for helping me to finish up my drink. You are my heroin! Kinda happy that even the lecturer noticed that we both are good friends. Well, this is a good sign. But today you sound moody and less energetic as previous, most likely you are not feeling well and tired. Drink more water and take care k ? I hope that you will get well soon.
I am currently in my mother's tuition centre. Just finish packing dinner from the opposite restaurant, and now eating and typing at the same time to you.Haha. Because miss you too much, so wanted to say something to you. How is your day today? Most likely you won't read this blog again, since you always so busy and sometime need to avoid from get known by cuti. But I really miss your chinese writing. It really warmth and touched the moment I read on.
How is your decision on your master? I know I shouldn't mention about that since it is troubling you quite sometime. Haha. Just remember whenever you want to give up, just go to my personal blog and read the thing I wrote to you! I guess somehow it insprires you in someway, I hope. Tomorrow I know that we are not able to meet since we both are packed will teaching, and you also have personal tutoring tonight. Haha, I guess it will a great busy day for you again. Just take care more in order to walk further in your future.
I want to drink another cup of cereal, suddenly, anyway take care k ?
Miyuki
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment