Sorry for the late blog, I was intended to write you a blog yesterday, however the moment I reached home, it was kinda late. I had to mark tonnes of test papers from students, had been marking quite some time and due date will be this coming Monday.
Thank you for helping me celebrating such a memorable 23th birthday. I am really lucky to have such a best friend of you. You purposely bought an organic cake, free from eggs, since you know that I am allergic to egg. You even purposely picked my up and treat me sushi king-- my favorite! The strawberry cakes really look sweet and nice. Hehe. Of course meanwhile I also wished to say thank you to teacher Looi, hehe.. congratulation that he had become officially become your brother. I enjoy your companion. We scoop the cakes from bottom, rather than cutting it and distributed before eating. We jokes around and even play whether who will scoop till the cake falls. Haha.. Teacher looi and I become the loser eventually. Haha. too bad that making him can't sleep for the whole night, after drinking the whole jar of green tea. But the funniest thing is that eventually he was more afraid than I even though he intended me to shout on the middle of the road. Haha. Basically it is kinda okay for me, as I had been use to it most of the time. Hahah... I guess for my mother, she has normal to such situation, seeing her own daughter shouting around in the complex. Well, it had been quite sometime we have been together, I guess are also know my character already. Hehe.. Sisters mar..
Kinda sad the moment you left me because you need to teach in PA and I have to be back to PD block. I know that this year we get even closer than ever. Once we both have time, we tend to meet up no matter what. Everyday we have unlimited stories to hear. The moment I am sad, you listen to me. The moment you are sad, I will stay around you, supporting you. Please god, I know that you love me all the while, can you please grant me a wish. I want mizuho forever and even the next century will know each other since young, entering the same kindergarden, primary school, secondary school, high school, and even university. Not only that, just like now, we teach together and work in the same environment. We marry the same day, but obviously not the same person.(^o^) . We bear our kids at the same time, then we even shop for pregnant clothes and cosmestic or even sometime cook together. We are not only very close friend, but also close neighbour. Who knows, we even deliver the same day, in the same hospital and our kids can become couples( if opposite sex) or become close friend( if same sex). Haha. At that moment, we accompnay our kids, but meanwhile didnt let go our strong friendship. Dear lovely god, am I demanding too much? I know in the century, even though for the first few stage it does not happen what I thought, but I hope that the later part we are able to fulfil them.
Besides that I love the present you gave me. I really love it a lot! Hugs... Mizuho... hang on with me no matter what can? I need you to support me all the while, hehe.. you should know that I am really dependent person. Besides my cat, I guess I really depend on you so much! Thank you mizuho!!
Miyuki
Friday, July 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment