Thursday, July 16, 2009

You are the one who makes me feel safe

Dear Mizuho-san,
You are not the daughter of scorpio, but you are my forever best friend in life. Not this life, but for the past thousands life. The moment I know that you are there, I will safe. Even though we had been less talking over the phone these few days, but I am happy the moment I listen to your voice. Even though I had nothing to say, but I still want to continue listening to your voice. Trust me, the moment you are talking with others, I am absolutely fine... Since it is kinda tough for me to understand for me to join in the conversation. I scare I said something that they may think... Hey.. how come this girl so weird one... Haha. I don't want to embarrass you . So seriously, don't worry about me. I am totally fine. The moment I can take mu lunch, having you as companion, I am enjoyable enough.

Thanks for the picture you drew for me, it is really nice. I really love it a lot. How nice if I am able to draw such, so that I could draw one for you also. So sorry that I have no such skill, and please forgive me that I could draw at all. I believe there is a reason we are good friends, it is because God wants us to support each other, since we both have totally different skills. However, it seems that your skills are much more practical than mine, wheares for my case, God had taken them away at the same time. I am not sad, the only thing I am sad was I could make a song for you . I wanted to have our own song, but with current condition, I doubt whether I am able to do so. I don't think I can even perform in front of anyone. It had been quite sometime I sitting in front of my piano, touching the piano, feeling those days I played piano, but for now, at this moment, all those are just memories. I am no longer to play for such. I wanted to play... but I don't think that I am able to do so for this moment.

Thanks for loving me so much. Because I know that I love you as well.

Miyuki

No comments:

Post a Comment