Friday, July 17, 2009

Don't worry

Seriously, I am not afraid because of your jealousy. It is absolutely true that I had been kinda use to it to such environment. Is it because of my previous family problem still lingering in my heart causes such effect? Seriously I really do not know. I don't feel sad anymore about that case... Is it because of kitty? Also not. I don't feel sad over that case too... So what is the problem then? I only feel scare, that is all? What am I scare of? I also don't know. I just don't feel like talking. What can I say on ? About students? Hm... Nothing happen recently? Saying about my life? As usual, after school, working in mother's centre, then home for dinner and later blogging or msn. Else the rest of time is preparing notes. So what can I say more?

You have conversation with teacher looi and teacher ong ar... Since you both are mainly facing the same students. But for my case, I also cannot say much because I am dealing with other students. So no common topic... Regarding to others. Nothing special happen...

What am I scare of now? I don't know. I also don't know why am I crying now? Is it because my heart feels pain? Then what causes it? I also don't know... Can anyone tell me what is happening? Seriously... I really don't know... Iguess I am seriously tired. Really kinda tired.


No comments:

Post a Comment