Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday

Hi... waiting for so long just able to sign in to this page, UTAR network really slow.
A bad new has been received this afternoon, my head of department, saying that tentatively i will have 27 hours of work load for next semester. I was like shocked but i acted to be steady and showed a face that i had already been prepared for this. Why i so shocked as i am the one who has the highest working load compare to them. I should be happy or sad? I told myself it is time to learn to work hard, but i still feel sad. Tentatively i will have 27hours, but now i received 11 hours of working load that are meant for main subjects, the other 16 hours are teaching repeated subjects. It is not confirmed about the repeated subjects for the hours of teaching, but i do really hope that the god will love me, and hopefully not so much of work load. One thing to mention is, even though if the repeators are less, then my work load might not be less because they will adjust it to make it balance that everyone holds similar hours.
NVM, this is the exact working life, i blame no one but myself that i should be optimistic toward this.

Ha, i am here as usual , and today is the last day for short semester students. Final exam is approaching, and i have to prepare to mark papers. Next week will be the study week , but i still cant rest because i still have long semester students here, and next week will be the last week for long semester students. I think you will be confused, long semester and short semester students mix together. Anyway, no rest for this coming few weeks, as exam papers are waiting for me.

I think this week i wont stay at my kuma's place, as i want to stay at my house. I will visit my grandma, but i wont stay there. Maybe my kuma will feel sad that i am not over night at her place, but if i keep on going to her house, if one day i am not going there, she will feel upset as she has already accumstanced my existance. I should not dissapoint her, but i just dont want to have such issue to happen so fast. Am i bad? i think so. I am still escaping from her....

Ya, so happy to hear from you about kitty's family, and i do hope that everything about you will go smoothly and well. take care.

These 2 days i may not send you any blog because not internet. You must not be sad because MOnday is coming soon and i will be here as usual!! take care. Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment