Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Thursday (2)

Haha... Viewing our blog is my daily routine and today is my second time to write on our blog. I guess I miss you as much as you miss me, that is why, whenever I had my lunch( which usually I switch on my computer during lunch time), the first thing I will go is our blog. Oh well, usually I know that friday, saturday and Sunday turn me down to disappointment as you didn't update for those few days, busying entertaining your aunt.

I just had tuna Inari sushi for my lunch , together with an big Washington apple. How is your day besides teaching? Haha... well, you may feel bored of your job, but at least you still get a pay, whilst I was bored with my studies and remain no pay.

Early in the morning had been busying prepare breakfast for them. Nothing special, but just some dried noodles. After eating, we sat in the living room, and have a 1 hour chat... Haha. Basically I was there listening to them, while they all keep joking around. Haha. Well, I did enjoy the atmosphere, though there is little bit of embarrassment in it. Haha. This is the really first time I listen to his father, who is kinda of hilarious in his words. His friendliness lessen my guard, and I hope this is the good beginning.

Lonely at home now, while they all went around the city. I didn't want to follow, as I am afraid that may not have enough time to catch up my study on exam C. How much I wish you are here, and together we study in the living room. And by time up, we cook together. Despite that I have a housemate over here, but I never cook with her before. We both are just two separate individuals, that live in our own world. Well, we did chat everyday , while I was studying in the living room. Haha. I guess it will be a good experience to stay with you. And the best thing is we can go for grocery shopping for every weekend. haha. Well, I know it is impossible to achieve by now, but I am still longing those fantasies.

Have to resume my work then. Take care and have a nice day. I doubt you will be able to read this blog today again, since you have just replied me this morning. take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment