Thursday, April 29, 2010

TODAY is a terrified day for me

Dear my friend hui hui, starting from yesterday night, i am in a great depression. You know why? because i started my marking session. Marking is one thing, but looking at their results make me heart beating faster and some more blood pressure goes up. My students were doing very very badly. Actually there were some signs by looking at their tests. I can't blame them as this is my fisrt time setting paper for new subject. I set my paper before week 3 and during week 8 or 9, by investigating their performances, i just realised that my paper is too high for their standards. I am quite regret for that, but i cant change anything on the paper. Now is the time that i need to face the problem. Their results are too low, i predict that there will be 60 to 70 % of students less than 50 marks. Oh my god, they need to repeat the whole course if like that, and i am the one who make them to suffer again. I feel so bad now, hence i am now trying to mark as lenient as i can to bring up the average. Oh gosh, i am now in great depression!!!

I supposed to send you some pictures but i have no time. Pls forgive me.

Another thing is try to turn on your relax mode before you enter the exam hall as this is what you have thought me while we were having exam. So dont stress, my dear.

I am now really moody, i need to write report for that. I = William sue, because i still remembered he can fail half of the students in the class and same as i did now. Actually i dont want to do that, and the time i came out the paper was just week 3. Hence it is hard for me to judge before i start to know them. OH my!!!

take care and hugs! Jiayou for your exam. you can do it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment