Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sunday 18-4-2010

Hi my friend,
Wa... you really have a long hour of teaching for the coming semester.. .haha.. Good luck my dear... It may mean that your head of department has higher expectation on you, believe that you have the ability to teach them, or perhaps you have a good review from your students, that requesting you to teach more classes, so that they may have a equal chance to attend your class... This is a good sign!~ however it your salary are link to your number of hours of teaching as well?

I had been going out almost the whole day with kitty for grocery shopping. Managed to buy some pork bones at a cheaper rate, and amazingly I found lotus root! however, it was kinda costly, but once in awhile, I think it will be fine. Once we were back, we cleaned up the house together. I washed all the porks and packed into different plastic bags, while kitty is responsible to slice the pineapple. Haha. We proceeded vacuuming the house, and kitty was mopping the floor. Approximately 1 hour, everything was done. We went to bath and had a long nap. Well, doing house chores were tiring.

By the time we were awake, it was already at night. Had our dinner together, and we both sit down and having a good chat on the sofa.. Haha. The feeling was sweet and I fall asleep again , by leaning on his broad shoulder.Haa. I guess I was really tired and went to bed early..

Today will be preparing the braised lotus pork for lunch. Hope it turns our to be good. Take care my friend! hugs

Btw, we have a new mission( whether possible or not, it depends on the future), we want to go to the Africa together, and bringing few big packs of grains and drumsticks to feed the kid over there.. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment