Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wednesday




hi my dear friend, sorry for late reply.
Monday, i went to borrow 22 books of comic in a book shop and intended to finish it slowly. Nowadays, rental for a book is RM1. So 22 books have already used RM22 of mine, hence i am in poor situation now. You want to adopt me? ha ha

The photos attached are taken from I-City,which is a place that in between Klang and Shah Alam, it is very near to Klang ba kut tea. All the trees are made of different colour lights.It makes me feel like Korea. I went with fatty and we took many of pictures. I just sent you few that i think are nice. If next time you are back, we go one more round and take some nice photos there.

oh ya, for the 1st picture, do you notice something changes on me? I can see that, my tummy is getting bigger and bigger. I am so ugly in the picture, i shouldn't have send you but because i want to show you my tummy, so did you see that?

So 2mr i will upload pictures of my room to you. bye bye

muaz

*the pictures with you and kitty are so sweet, SWEET like a candy, It made my sensitive teeth pain. oops....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment