Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday

Good night?? haha.. My place is 7.21 pm now. Just have my soft diet, as I was suffering from stomach wind the whole afternoon. Oh gosh, that was really unbearable.

Kitty had travel to Sydney this morning, leaving me staying alone at home, whilst my housemate, Sarah went for her part time job early morning, 6 a.m.... Well, she is a person who prefer working than studying. In fact most of the time, I just heard slight video sound in her room, whenever I want to take something from the refrigerator( btw, her room is just in front of the fridge). Haha, else the rest of the time she is taking her nap. Oh my, she must be a brilliant kid!

This morning, for the sake of reducing my miss towards kitty, I washed my comforter. The moment I brought it, I realized I forget to bring my key and outside was really COLD... Immediately I went to the receptionist to get a spare key to get it.. Gosh, today is 11 degree celcius, and it getting to become winter day now.

Nothing much done today. As usual, study, cook, eat and study and repeat again. Now is the only time where I write you a blog. Haha... you have short one today, I guess you are busy again. Hope you get well soon from your flu. Kinda miss you a lot... haha. I guess, loneliness...

hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment