Suddenly one thing came to my mind which solve my doubt about your frequent appearance in facebook, loniness... Previously i thought that you are free and have time to enter fb, but now i just reliased that you are so bored. Nvm, as your friend, to reduce your loniless, i must be in Michiyou this session for every day if possible to get you have something to read on, even though it is not much, it still can consume some of your times in relaxing or thinking other things which are not related to your study.
I said i have story to tell right?? the story is about my dream. I dreamt of fatty the day before yesterday. In my dream, i broke up with him. I was quite happy for this because i can have freedom and he is so mumbling. But somehow i was sad as well, i thought of what we have gone through and i felt so sad. After that i woke up and the feeling was still wandering around me. Didnt know why, i showed my bad face to him in the morning and have a strong feeling to break up with him. But i kept asking myself why i need to do that? ? because of the dream? I dont know but the dream is so true that telling me that i was in my heart that night. I saw my feeling and my character.
How are you? ? if really bored must go out to walk walk or eat something. OR watch some short movie to release some stress. Dont cry at the corner o! i know you will do that, or perhaps you have already done that. So please, you must be strong and stronger. Miss you a lot here too.
MUAZ...need to go back and rest. take care!!!
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment