hi dear friend,
that is really short. I had been waiting for your post since Sunday. Oh my, that was bad.... Kinda sad now. Haha.. just joking..
I am having study break now. Haha. Canberra is really a boring city, not much entertainment. I guess the only entertainment is hanging in the facebook and games websites. Well, I don't like to play game that often due to laziness. I am not those type who are keen in games actually. But definitely shopping.
Kitty will be going to Sydney coming Monday for his graduation. Well, is time for me to be alone again, as I have to be well prepared for my coming external paper in the end of April. I wanted to go , as I heard that there are a lot of fancy things and fun in Sydney. Well, I guess God said I have to study hard before enjoying my life. I am planning to buy kitty a ANU jacket, which all the while he is hoping for, but due to the cost ( kinda expensive), he is reluctant to buy. Haha. I am going to give him a slight surprise on the day he is on his way to his graduation. Even though I couldn't attend, I hope that this little present will make him feel loved.
By the way, for next week, kitty's dad and his brother will be coming over and they announced that want to try my cooking, since kitty had been praising me in front of them. >< I am really now in a hot soup. Hope that my cooking skill will not disappoint them..
I have to resume my study then. Hope to hear from you soon. Take care.
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment