Hi my friend,
hehe... ya. Once in the while when I feel bored, will hang around at facebook, just to share some interesting videos with others. Meanwhile hoping for your appearance as well.
Yesterday is the nervous day to me. Kitty's dad and his brother were here for lunch and dinner. I managed to braised chicken mushroom and a place of spinach, as well as sweet potatoes drink as dessert. Well, though those dishes were simple, but eventually they finished them! haha.. Well, in that case, kinda of contented. Wanted to share with you once was done, but the moment I picked up my phone, I realized it is 2pm, which is your time 12 noon. Perhaps you were having some good lunch with your friends. Hence I just put down my hp and continue for the dish washing...
They will be back on Friday morning. Well, since they were here, it seems that my routine had been changed a little, with less studying.. .haha... Well, I felt that uneasy to have lesser time to read my books, while meanwhile my exam is just around the corner. Another 2 more weeks, I will be going to Sydney to take my second trial exam. Haiz, there are too much to study. I had been continuously studying, but why my studying speed is so slow? Perhaps my understanding was delayed due to the language used. Studying here... seriously not easy.
I have to continue studying again my friend, take care and update me any interesting news ya.. Ya, btw, how is teacher Low wedding testing? Wish her all the best as well ya. Remember to invite me for her wedding!
hugs
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment