Good morning my dear friend,
How is your work tasks now? Have you done everything you are necessarily to? Yesterday early morning, as usual we went to Canberra city for weekly groceries. However this time we shorten our grocery period. Not much in purpose, but it seems that we walked a bit faster and kitty was tired the whole journey of shopping. I guess this few days he had been tired of comporting due to the unexpected incident happened. Truly I was in great depression after knowing that, had been crying on and off. However the frequency had gone done, perhaps knowing that nothing much can be done crying over the split milk. I will continue trying to stay strong.
Again, I review her news again, knowing that deep in heart I should have let go. but her cheerful smiling lingering my mind, her smile, her kindness and everything. haiz..
I boiled soy milk with pure soy bean yesterday, to keep my mind away since the steps of doing so was tedious. I just hope that by doing something will drift away my mind somehow, without thinking back what I were not supposed to.
Btw, yesterday kitty and I had booked a hotel studio in Sydney for my coming exam. It seems like a short and sweet honeymoon to us, however it costs to our pockets. Haha. Just per night, the charged rate was Aus 190 per person. Oh gosh, this is really costly, but no choice since there was no friend around that we knew, but have to pay. It is not really a honeymoon though since I was kinda pressure by the exam. At this moment, there are many more questions that I could not solve. Oh god, please release me from all this.
Have to stop by now. Hope you have a nice weekends. I am having holiday tomorrow as it is a Anzac Day.
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment