Good morning, dear friend
today is a sunday. By today our time difference will be shorten to 2 hours. Haha. It is called a daylight saving, means that we have additional one more hour for night. Haha.
How are you today? I couldn't meet you up again for the past few days. I even sent you a message yesterday, but it seems that you are busy to reply. As a result, I just waited patiently.
I did nothing much yesterday, but when out for grocery shopping and back to for housekeeping. By the time all these were done, it was 7 pm. Oh gosh, I was tired and after dinner just when to sleep. The whole day was gone without studying. Haha... guilt arose around me now, I guess today will not be going anywhere but staying at home for study.
How are you? What have you done for the past few days? Had your internet been set up in your new home? I hope so, as I really to hope to have some time to chat with you over the internet.
I am currently having 2-week study week. Gosh, once the school starts, it indicates that my exam C is coming as well. Haha. I would be taking bus to Sydney( approximately 3.5 hours of ride from canberra) to take my exam. Haha, better hurry for the preparations.
Hugs, and have a nice day ya!
Saturday, April 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment