How are you today? I am getting better compare to yesterday, just that my flu sound still on recovering stage. Although i have already recovered, my body still feels dizzy and energiless.
By the way, i have less motion on farting, how about you? I saw the jumper you posted, how much it costed you? i think must be quite dear, i can imagine that his face full of joy and hugging you with all his strength with a word attached "thank you".
That day, looi missed my lecture but his came to my tutorial. Oh gosh, it was quite an embarrased situation. I asked my class about the solution, but no response were given. I asked for 2nd time but the situation still remained. I was quite frustrated, but i kept asking, luckily one student responsed. Then i just taught like usual with little nervous. At last, thing went so fast, thanks god, looi went out already. What a relief , i can say. I dont care the result, as long as the butterfly feeling disapperead.
I am now in my office, thinking to go back to home to rest as still feel the tireness.
You must take good care of your health. DONt STRESS , think of me, then you will feel better.
hugs(haha)!
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment