Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Thurday

Ouch ...that's really hurt the moment that I know you have such thought that I may put in unfavorable situation before sitting for the external papers. So sorry that I have giving you such an idea. Well, if I really want to do so, I won't waste my money to take exam P with you as well again. Well, don't worry of that, I am not angry at all. I guess after staying here quite sometime, looking at so many friendly people over here, nice and warmth, I truly feel that anger is such a tool that make her irrational. I won't feel angry towards you, so instead feeling grateful for telling me the truth of it. You are really such a good friend to me. I rather have a truthful friend, rather than a friend that just butter me up.

Oh, I guess you will be pretty busy devoted into your job for the coming semester. Must be hectic right? Well in that case, at least you are occupied with something, rather than a life of a zombie, walking, staying meaningless. Haha. Well, my life is kinda bored here, besides studies, is just still continuously study. Haha. I guess kinda bored to such extent that everyday, the moment I just wake up, the first thing I would think is math. Is time to do math AGAIN....

My daily routine is scheduled as such, morning 5.00a.m. , open my eyes, telling myself, "Oh no~ another day is gone, I have to make full use of my time to study math again before my exam C comes. Immediately go to the kitchen and boiled some hot water , sitting in front of the table, open my thick and bored ACTEX and starts. After about 2 hours, time for breakfast and watch a little anime while having my breakfast. haha. Lazy right? After eating cereal and having some snack fruits... ok . Is back to work again....

Haha... oh my.. such a boring life I have. Was my life is ruled as such that everyday I have to do math non-stop? However whenever I deal some challenging questions, that satisfaction of going through all this is great. Haha... But still I am kinda afraid of not able to get a job in my field as too many competition out there. Perhaps I should consider taking lecturing instead, well in such case ,I may have to study for Phd... But. but .... I don't want to study anymore!!!!

The moment you mentioned about that past semester where we hang around during holiday, oh my... the moment I think of that, all sweet memories appeared vividly! How much I will wish to have such great time with you again. Yesterday I had been searching through the net for JAPAN air ticket. I am longing to have a trip over there, however with my current condition and limited capital, with no extra income, it seems impossible. However I still wish to go for it. Maybe after I get my first job successful!

Have to tidy up my feelings again and back to work. Had been resting for the past one hour. Haha. Take care and have a nice day ya~

No comments:

Post a Comment